Friday, August 14, 2009

I Finally Met With Jodi!!

Well, today I finally got to meet Jodi! Because I already had a warm traditional welcome to Hawaii from Linda I decided to welcome Jodi into my world and surprise her with a dozen blue roses. If you didn't already know, blue is one of my favorite colors.
When she opened the door to greet me, she was surprised to see the roses and immediately gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. She took me to her craft room to help her color since I helped Jamee and Linda. Just when she grabbed a piece of paper she immediately got a paper cut that started to bleed. Here's what the cut looks like.

It's a good thing that Jasper wasn't here to see or smell the blood. It's even better that I'm a vegetarian.

I really had no idea what I could do to help but I managed to find a band-aid to help protect her finger and stop the bleeding.

I'm so glad that I am speedy with things, it helped when I had to take the packaging off the band aid.
Once that was taken care of we went straight to work and I was pretty used to holding the pen in one hand when Jamee and I colored.
Here's what it looks like after I was done. I still need lots of practice. Since the coloring took a while Jodi and I were not able to piece the card together and will do that another time.
She invited me to a function that she will be going to this Saturday that involved stamping and meeting the local bloggers. That is a great opportunity for me to meet others and maybe get a chance to hunt. Jodi noticed that my eyes were a different color and knew that it was time for me to hunt soon.
I'll be back to share with you my adventure from Saturday and I hear Jamee and Linda will be there too!
Until then, look after my heart I've left it with you.

6 comments:

  1. Edward, I love you even more! You are so thoughtful and such a gentleman. Its no wonder women around the world have fallen for you. Thanks for taking care of my DF Jodi and I'll see you on Saturday! xoxo, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, are you really coming to our event on Saturday? Better make sure you don't get trampled by all the ladies...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Eddie....please don't hunt there, the girls are all to nice. I'll bring you a cat!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Edward you are a gentleman! How nice of you to help Jodi. Great job with the coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness! LOL!! Hello Edward fans! I just followed your link & found your blog and I'm seriously ROFL! This is one of the most creative and fun and absolutely WONDERFUL blog posts I've seen in a long, long time! I'm a follower so I'll be able to follow Edward - I mean, your blog! - from now on! Truly wonderful work - it made me smile all over!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...I'm so glad that you avoided temptation and gave Jodi a band-aid. And I see that you have gotten seriously talented with the Copic pens.

    ReplyDelete