Friday, July 31, 2009

Packing

Today started off very well. The sky was a perfect shade of gray to venture outdoors. I felt as if I was back in Forks.
I spent some time in my new found meadow in Jamee's backyard. It is very peaceful out there.
Jamee will be going to her cousin's birthday sleepover tomorrow. Her cousin is turning 15. We are taking some popcorn to share with the other girls.

I helped Jamee pack her overnight bag, which just so happens to be a Team Edward backpack (sorry Jacob, it's not my fault the women love me).
It did not take long thanks to my vampire speed. I even helped Jamee get her Twilight blanket and pillow together. Like me, she is on a "special diet," so she will put her dinner in the lunchbox.
I wonder how it will be spending the night with Jamee and a handful of teenagers tomorrow? I hunted last night (scroll down to previous post to see my feasting on Hello Kitty). It is tough enough being around Jamee and her delicious smelling blood, good thing her cousin lives up in the mountain where I can escape if it is too much. Wish me luck.
-Pocket Edward

6 comments:

  1. How nice of Edward to help Jamee! BTW so nice Twilight items :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my ... can't wait to hear the details of your sleepover! Edward is such a sweetheart to help you pack! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy that you helped Jamee pack!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you've got it all planned out this weekend! Glad you got the hunting out of the way so you can enjoy Jamee's company. Looking forward to your exciting weekend!
    Hugs
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Edward, I saw you in my yard!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!! I so love this story book. you ROCK JAMEE!

    ReplyDelete